I have a passion for fashion and would love an opportunity to work for a fashion-forward brand that promotes body positivity and self-love.
I also have a fashion blog which aims to give outfit inspiration to all women, but especially short, curvy ones like myself: www.dinkyfashionista.com
- 2:1 BA (Hons) in Textiles – Cardiff Metropolitan University (2016)
Print Design, Sewing Techniques and Drawing.
- Diploma in Visual Communications – The Open Window (2011, South Africa)
Photography, Communication Design, Illustration
- Apple mac, Adobe Photoshop, Wacom Tablet, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Drawing: Life drawing, Still Life drawing, Left Hand, Continuous Line, Stippling, Cross-hatching, Blending, Drawing Textures, Charcoal, Fine Liners, Crayons, Pencils.
- Fabric dyeing: Tye dye, Shibore, Batik wax dying, Ombre.
- Silkscreen Printing: Making a screen, Flocking, Puff, Foil Techniques.
- Heatpress Printing and lino printing.
- Fabric Painting by hand.
- Sewing techniques: Hand stitching techniques, Using a sewing machine and various stitch methods, Over locking, Digital embroidery.
- PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Please feel free to leave comments and share.
LinkedIn: Abigail Picton-Turbervill